We offer several training opportunities throughout the year for youth in grades K-8, as well as teams, and host 5v5 tournaments for grades 3rd-8th typically.
Below is our regular programs/timeline.
Mid-September through March
Mid-March through August
Skills Clinics & 3on3 Basketball
Youth join us once a week for several weeks in the fall for basketball skill building and 3on3 basketball games. Follow us on social media or sign up for our email list to see when information is available.
Jr. Elite Teams
Kindergarten – 2nd Grade
90TEN JR Elite Basketball program for Boys and Girls K-2nd Grade. 90TEN is exclusive in the development of basketball players. The 90TEN Jr Elite program is a scaled down version of our older kids AAU program. This program is for kids who wish to learn higher level skills than standard recreation basketball teams and leagues. Athletes can also still participate in their current team/league if they have one!
No tryouts – All skill levels are welcome
Parent Meeting: November 2023
- Dates: November 1, 2023 – February 4, 2024
- Practices: 1 hr. per week
- Can bring your own team (all kids register & assigned to coach) or be placed on a team
- K/1st 5v5 8 ft. hoops
- 2nd 5v5 9 ft. hoops
- Games: Will play tournaments (2-3 games) in Centralia on the following weekends:
- December 9/10
- January 6/7
- February 3/4
- Included: Uniform
$ covers your complete Fall/Winter season payment for a 90TEN Jr. Elite Competitive Basketball team. By paying in full, you are making one complete payment and you will not have to make any other monthly payments.
- Practices (1x per week)
- 3 Basketball Tournaments – 2-3 Games per tourney (approximately 8 hours of basketball)
- 1 – Uniform reversible jersey (players keep)
- Coach/Admin fees (insurance, website, taxes, club memberships, etc.)
3rd – 8th Grade
90TEN Training Academy is an elite level AAU basketball program. We take the top 8-10 players in grades 3rd-8th usually and compete in competitive tournaments throughout Washington and Oregon.
- Tryout dates for 2023 is TBD
- October 2023 at NW Sports Hub in Centralia
- Season dates: November 1 – March 10 (February 4 or 25 for boys, and May 29 for girls 6th)
- Practices: TBD at the NW Sports Hub in Centralia, WA
- Tournaments: See team schedule. TBD based on league/tournament schedule. Varies based on skill level and availability of each team.
Tryouts are open to anyone interested in playing. Feel free to share with anyone you think that might be interested.
Email 90TenTraining@gmail.com for more information
Spring Skills Training
Spring skills training for girls. More information posted when available.
High School Girls Tryouts for Spring/Summer Basketball Teams
High School Summer Travel Teams
High School Girls Basketball Teams that travel throughout the West Coast and usually Chicago, IL competing at NCAA College Viewing Tournaments. Tryouts are middle/end of March.
We typically have at least one summer camp, but try to do two. They run Monday-Thursday. These are held in Centralia, WA at the NW Sports Hub. Follow us on social media or sign up for our email list to see when information is available.
Registration is open for 2023 Summer Camp.
Capital City 3on3 Tournament
July 15-16, 2023 | Olympia, WA
- What: 3 on 3 Street Basketball
- Where: Tumwater/Olympia, WA
- Who: Boys, Girls, Men, Women, Coed
- Ages: 3rd Grade – Adult
- Details: 4 people per team
- Cost: $125
More information and registration at www.capitalcity3on3.com
Visit www.capitalcity3on3.com for more information