We offer several training opportunities throughout the year for youth in grades K-8, as well as teams, and host 5v5 tournaments for grades 3rd-8th typically.
Below is our regular programs/timeline.
Sunday Skills Clinics in Tumwater, WA
Jr. Elite Teams
Kindergarten – 2nd Grade
90TEN JR Elite Basketball program for Boys and Girls K-2nd Grade. 90TEN is exclusive in the development of basketball players. The 90TEN Jr Elite program is a scaled down version of our older kids AAU program. This program is for kids who wish to learn higher level skills than standard recreation basketball teams and leagues. Athletes can also still participate in their current team/league if they have one!
- No tryouts – All Skill levels are welcome
- Parent Meeting: beginning of November
- Season dates: November – February
- Practices: once a week (A full calendar will be provided at parent meeting)
- Games: Usually participate in 8 games played on 4 Saturdays in Kelso (a full calendar will be provided at parent meeting)
3rd – 6th Grade
90TEN Training Academy is an elite level AAU basketball program. We take the top 8-10 players in grades 3rd-6th for girls, and boys in 4th grade and compete in competitive tournaments throughout Washington and Oregon.
- Tryout dates for Girls 3rd-8th TBD
- October 6th from 4:00-6:00 pm at Tumwater Middle School
- October 13th from 4:00-6:00 pm at Tumwater Middle School
- Season dates: November – March 1 or March 15/16ish (depending on State Tournament qualification)
- Practices: Twice a week
- Tournaments: TBD based upon skill level and availability of each team
Tryouts are open to anyone interested in playing. Feel free to share with anyone you think that might be interested.
Email 90TenTraining@gmail.com for more information
Spring Skills Training
Spring skills training for girls. More information posted when available.
High School Girls Tryouts for Spring/Summer Basketball Teams
High School Summer Travel Teams
High School Girls Basketball Teams that travel throughout the West Coast and usually Chicago, IL competing at NCAA College Viewing Tournaments. Tryouts are middle/end of March.
We typically put on two summer camps – one in July and one in August that run Monday-Thursday. These are held in Tumwater, WA. Follow us on social media or sign up for our email list to see when information is available.
Capital City 3on3 Tournament
July 18-19, 2020 | Olympia, WA
- What: 3 on 3 Street Basketball
- Where: Washington State Capitol Grounds
- Who: Boys, Girls, Men, Women, Coed, Unified
- Ages: 1st Grade – Adult
- Details: 4 people per team
- Cost: $125 per team by June 15, 2020 | Prices increase to $140 June 16-July 5
More information and registration at www.capitalcity3on3.com
Visit www.capitalcity3on3.com for more information