90TEN hosts the following tournaments for 2017-2018 Basketball season:
Each of the 90TEN Tournaments are Official Qualifiers for the 2018 Washington Middle School Basketball Championship to be held in Spokane on March 16-18, 2017. Teams who finish 1st or 2nd, grades 4th-8th, will qualify for the State Championship to battle the top teams from across Washington.
ONE DAY TOURNAMENTS at 90TEN
- COST is $125 per team
- 3 game guarantee
- Trophy awarded to tournament winner
BES Electrical Services Bounce Back – December 3, 2017
Nicholson and Associates January Jumper – January 7, 2018
Pints Barn Show Down – January 21, 2018
WC&T Superbowl Slam – February 3, 2018
TWO DAY TOURNAMENTS in Tumwater, WA
- COST is $225 per team.
- Trophy awarded to top 3 teams in each full division.
- Nike Game Ball awarded to division winners
- 3-point contest available on Saturday.
- Nike Game ball awarded to a Girls and Boys winners
- Coaches Social: Saturday night after games are completed
Koelsch Construction Snow Ball Shootout – December 9-10, 2017
Kaufman Construction March Madness – March 10-11, 2018
Call 360-515-0841 for information.