90TEN hosts the following tournaments for 2017-2018 Basketball season:
Most of the 90TEN Tournaments are Official Qualifiers for the 2018 Washington Middle School Basketball Championship to be held in Spokane on March 16-18, 2017. The exception being March 10-11, 2018 because it is past the cutoff to qualify for state.
Teams who finish 1st or 2nd, grades 4th-8th, will qualify for the State Championship to battle the top teams from across Washington.
ONE DAY TOURNAMENTS at 90TEN
- COST is $125 per team
- 3 game guarantee
- Trophy awarded to tournament winner
TWO DAY TOURNAMENTS in Tumwater, WA
- COST is $225 per team.
- Trophy awarded to top 3 teams in each full division.
- Nike Game Ball awarded to division winners
- 3-point contest available on Saturday.
- Nike Game ball awarded to a Girls and Boys winners
- Coaches Social: Saturday night after games are completed