Brand new this year – 90TEN Jr. Elite Basketball program for Boys and Girls 1st-4th Grade.September 27, 2017
Youth & HS Tryouts Feb 25 & Feb 28 – Register OnlineFebruary 15, 2018
We hope you had a wonderful 2017 and are off to a great start in 2018. We are thankful for each of you and all of the ways you support our organization!
We wanted to share with you some of the things we accomplished in 2017:
- Spring Basketball Skills Clinics
Keeping athletes fresh on their skills, or teaching new ballers was popular in April and May
- Two Summer Basketball Camps
90TEN coaches and high school players ran a summer basketball camp in July and August
- 17 Teams
90TEN had 16 AAU teams in 2017
- Team Bowen – Summer Team HS Girls
- 30 wins & 10 losses
- 10 Tournaments – Played in the championship game 6 times and won 3. Taking second place at the Anaheim Summer Swoosh tournament was a huge accomplishment for our team as well as taking second
- 1st place 3 times
- WTA River Classic
- HoopSource West Coast Spring Showcase
- Seattle Youth Basketball Last Chance Qualified
- 2nd place 3 times
- WTA Sweet Shot
- EOT Oregon City Division 2
- EOT Anaheim Summer Swoosh
- 3rd place Triple Crown
- Team Johnson – Summer Team 8th Grade Girls
- 1st Place
- National Tournament in Las Vegas
- End of Trail (EOT) Shootout in Oregon
- Placed 6th at the Nike National Tournament in Chicago
- Sports Fitness and Nutrition Classes
Classes led by FitLife Studio certified trainers was a great addition to the 90TEN program. Athletes got physically fit, while learning the proper nutrition to fuel their sport.
- EYBL Skills Clinics with FAST Basketball
90TEN offered clinics once per week in the month of October that were organized and ran by Lisa Griffith of FAST Basketball
- Sunday morning K-3 Basketball
Basketball camp held at 90TEN four Sundays in October. The kids and parents loved it, which helped us create the Jr Elite program.
- Jr Elite Basketball Teams
A mini version of our older AAU teams, boys and girls in grades 1st-4thpractice once a week, attend all 90TEN team events, and may get to participate in some tournaments
- Veterans Day 5K
Our first time organizing a run, and it took a village! We had help from FitLife Studio, many volunteers, and donations from various companies in our area. We were able to donate 10% to the Wounded Warrior Project (WWP). The community loved this event, so look for another one next year!
- NBC Camps
NBC Camps, from Spokane, WA have held a few camps/clinics at 90TEN. It is great being able to offer various programs at our facility. We love having them, and hope you do too!
- Hosted One and Two-Day Basketball Tournaments
Teams love our tournaments! We hear from coaches that they are well organized, competitive, and fun! Our one day tournaments fill up very quickly and we have to turn teams away after it fills up
We did some gym floor maintenance to keep things fresh, we organized our 90TEN apparel so you know what’s available to purchase, we added Instagram and Twitter to our social media platform
As you can see, we did A LOT in 2017 to keep things new and fresh, and more streamlined! Stay up to date on things happening at 90TEN. We may add additional tournaments, and have exciting things planned for 2018!
Thank you for supporting us and being a part of the 90TEN family!
See the full list of tournaments here: 90ten.net/tournaments
February 9, 2018 at 7:30 PM
Current players are selling tickets, or purchase them online here: https://90ten.sportngin.com/register/form/282929840
HS GIRLS SUMMER TRAVEL TEAM TRYOUTS
February 25, 2018 at 10:00 AM-Noon
Register here: https://90ten.sportngin.com/register/form/837007915
Spring 2018 – Registration and details posted soon!
Boys & Girls 5th-8th Grade – Details posted soon!
3 ON 3 TOURNAMENT
July 13–15, 2018
Please follow and like us: